How to Register to NSSF Self Service
- Click on the Employer Self Service link
- For employers already registered with NSSF click on the Existing Employer eCertification link.
- For New employer (without prior NSSF registration number) click on the Employer Registration link.
- Complete the form displayed accurately.
- Print the application notification and contact the nearest NSSF office for certification.
- Contacts for the nearest NSSF branch are available on www.nssf.or.ke/branches
Employer Account Activation
- Once issued with a Pin Key from NSSF office, click on the Employer Activation link.
- Type in Username, Password, and Pin Key then click Activate to complete activation.
- If you have forgotten your Username or Password, click on the Employer Recertification link and re-enter the application details with a new Username and Password.
How to Prepare your NSSF Return
How To Prepare your NSSF Return
- Prepare payroll excel file (Download payroll template from Employer Self Service Resources page)
- Convert payroll file to NSSF return through Payroll Converter. Select the eConverter from Payroll to SF24 Option.
- Type in NSSF Employer Number
- Type in Payroll Period (MM/YYYY, eg 08/2016 for August 2016)
- Select Payroll Type (Select Regular except for special cases)
- Select desired level of contribution
- Upload Payroll File to convert
- View the generated NSSF Return file (SF24) and save to your desired location
How to Recover Credentials
- In case you have forgotten your password, click on the Recover Forgotten/Lost Password Credentials link then fill in the mandatory fields.
- Note: You must have activated your account to be able to reset the password.