- Click on the Employer Self Service link
- For employers already registered with NSSF click on the Existing Employer eCertification link.
- For New employer (without prior NSSF registration number) click on the Employer Registration link.
- Complete the form displayed accurately.
- Print the application notification and contact the nearest NSSF office for certification.
- Contacts for the nearest NSSF branch are available on www.nssf.or.ke/branches
How To Prepare your NSSF Return
- Prepare payroll excel file (Download payroll template from Employer Self Service Resources page)
- Convert payroll file to NSSF return through Payroll Converter. Select the eConverter from Payroll to SF24 Option.
- Type in NSSF Employer Number
- Type in Payroll Period (MM/YYYY, eg 08/2016 for August 2016)
- Select Payroll Type (Select Regular except for special cases)
- Select desired level of contribution
- Upload Payroll File to convert
- View the generated NSSF Return file (SF24) and save to your desired location