How to Register for New Members
For Member Pre-Registration
- Click Member Self Service link
- For members already registered with NSSF click Existing Member eCertification link. In case you don’t remember you NSSF membership number, visit the nearest NSSF branch for assistance.
- For New member (without prior NSSF registration number) click Member Registration.
- Complete the form displayed accurately.
- Print the application notification and contact the nearest NSSF office for certification.
- Contacts for the nearest NSSF branch are available on the same web page.
How to Activate for Existing Member Account
- Once issued with a Pin Key from NSSF office, go to Member Activation.
- Type in Username, Password, and Pin Key then click Activate to complete activation.
How to Certify for Existing Member Account
- If you have forgotten your Username and Password, click Member Recertification and re-enter the application details with new Username and Password.
How to Recover Credentials
- In case you have forgotten your password, click on the Recover Forgotten/Lost Password Credentials link then fill in the mandatory fields. Note: You must have activated your account to be able to reset the password
Top up your NSSF Voluntary Contributions
How To Top up your NSSF Voluntary Contributions
- Pay via Mpesa, Paybill number 333300 quoting your full NSSF membership number, including leading zeros and the trailing ‘X’ character where applicable as the account number